Looking for serious, detailed, yet fair feedback on your art? Have your work professionally critiqued!For examples, my current repertoire of dA critiques can be seen below!
I am a university fine arts student with real-world critique experience, giving and receiving critiques both in oral and written format, schooled in the most constructive and satisfying critique method there is. I do not give simple constructive criticism--only a part of academic critique--my service is a full review designed not only to help the artist improve their work but also to interpret and analyze the art as it is, focusing on areas such as style, technique, and visual metaphor. Because my critiques are not based on criticism alone and are written in a professional, impersonal format, they do not end up sounding rude, scathing, or disheartening as others do. From the Wikipedia article on critique: Critique is based upon an informed opinion, and never upon personal opinion. Informed opinion is accepted as being technical knowledge, personal or professional experience, or specified training.
If receiving a fulfilling review of your work sounds good, read on for details!
Purchase of this commission will accord you a formal critique with these specifications:
- Written in a professional and academic style (English-language only).
- At least two substantive paragraphs, up to five as the art dictates.
- Delivered via the deviantART Critique system.
- Turn-around time will range from same-day up to two weeks after I officially accept the commission.
- You may request specific areas to be touched upon (coloring, style, etc.) though I cannot guarantee I will be able to fulfill all such requests.
The following reservations should be noted. If your order does not meet requirements, it will not be accepted.
- Applies only to deviantART-hosted art, aka deviations.
- You must have critiques turned on for the piece you wish to have critiqued. I will not provide the critique in the comments section.
- My expertise lies with 2-dimensional art in traditional or digital media, particularly drawings and paintings. As such, I may decline to critique your work if I don't feel I have the knowledge to do so.
- I will not accept art that is incomplete or does not have enough substance for me to produce a quality critique.
- I will strive to provide a fair, full-bodied critique but I will not rewrite, augment, or otherwise change the critique once it has been submitted (excepting technical errors or glitches). I do not provide a guarantee that you will like your critique, only that it will be expertly written, relevant, detailed, and as objective as possible.
If you've read all that and feel you're ready for some fine arts-style feedback, click the "Request Commission" button and include the following information:
- A link to the deviation you want me to critique (vital).
- Any specific areas you'd like me to include or focus on in my critique.
- Other information you think is relevant to the commission.
Once I receive your request, I will review the information you provided and if I'm able to accept the request, you will soon have an outstanding critique submitted to your artwork! I look forward to working with you!